If you’ve downloaded one of our VPN apps and would like to connect via the OpenVPN protocol you’ll need to download our free Go OpenVPN app.
- Download Go OpenVPN
- Open the downloaded file and double-click the Go OpenVPN icon
- Open your VPN app (Global VPN / UK VPN / US VPN / VPN Asia)
- On the app’s main page, click “Click here to configure an OpenVPN connection”
- You’ll be given a 8-digit configuration code – copy this
- Return to Go OpenVPN. You’ll be prompted to enter your configuration code
- Your profile will have been configured. Click ‘Connect’!
If you see this message:
Please change your system settings to allow you to run downloaded Apps by opening System Preferences, selecting Security and Privacy and changing the “Allow apps downloaded from” setting to “Mac App Store and identified developers”.